New York Lawyers Focus on Business Law and Immigration Law
New York City firm is dedicated to tackling your legal issue
The Law Office of Asel Mukambetova is equipped to provide informed and unfaltering legal services to residents of New York, New York. We have the communication skills and proficiency needed to help clients overcome complex legal matters pertaining to immigration, including seeking citizenship or asylum and refugee status. For our business clients, we offer assistance with everything from formation to intellectual property.
Hardworking lawyers handle each case with due diligence
Do you want to start your own business in New York City, or are you trying to deal with the complicated U.S. legal immigration system on your own? Talking about your situation with an attorney you can trust and getting helpful advice can make it easier. Our clients count on us to advocate for them because they know that we are:
- Skilled in the courtroom — Our firm frequently obtains favorable trial outcomes, and we don’t give up until we’ve tried every option.
- Knowledgeable about possible results — Our clients are never left in the dark. We let them know the possible outcomes when they first come to our office and then regularly communicate with them about the progress of their cases.
- Proficient at trial — You have a lot on the line during immigration proceedings. We will steadfastly represent you at your initial hearing, your individual hearing and, if it is required, your post-hearing.
We fight hard for our clients who have been denied visas, face deportation or have other immigration law problems. For our business law clients, we protect their interests through such processes as business formation and trademark enforcement.
We provide straightforward legal representation to New York clients
The Law Office of Asel Mukambetova offers valuable legal support to clients throughout New York for:
- Immigration law — Clients can rely on us to be persistent about their asylum and refugee status, citizenship, EAD work permits, family-based immigration, business-based immigration, deportation defense, green card applications, and other concerns that fall under immigration law.
- Business law — For our business law clients in New York, we handle such matters as business formation and trademark protection, and our knowledgeable lawyers can answer any questions you might have.
By solely concentrating on these areas of law, we have developed a repertoire of skills for dealing with the problems that can arise.
Set up a free initial consultation with devoted NYC legal counselors
At the Law Office of Asel Mukambetova, in New York, we help clients resolve their immigration and business law issues. To schedule your free initial consultation, call 347-439-8291 or contact us online today.